Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Amazon said my password was wrong so I changed it and it

Customer Question

Amazon said my password ***** wrong so I changed it and it said it was wrong again so I changed it again and the same thing happened. I'm of course using my correct email address. HELP
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Are you having issues with signing in to your Amazon account on your computer, or on any other device?

Please reply back to me below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You emailed me a temporary password. Do I just go back to app store and sign in again using the temp password
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

(Please disregard any phone call offer that shows up on your screen, and just reply back to me below.)

Hmm, may I set up a quick remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with the issue with your Amazon account?