flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.
23372949

To be answered by expert Viet only. I have Outlook 2010. I

Customer Question

To be answered by expert Viet only. I have Outlook 2010. I am not able to create contact groups. I have researched the issue on the internet and there are a couple of suggestions that I have attempted and have not worked. One source was the OIT KB knowledge Base.
Please help me to be able to create contact groups.
Category: Email
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** understand that you are waiting for a specific expert, but I saw that you've been waiting for a while and wanted to offer my help, if you would like it. You are free to wait for your preferred expert as long as you'd like, so if you would like my help just reply to me, otherwise your preferred expert will still have access to the question and should see it when he is online.

Expert:  flopcat98 replied 1 year ago.

Is this an outlook contact list from an old version or is it the iPhone address book being synced