Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

My existing email google account has changed. Now I can not

Customer Question

My existing email for my google account has changed. Now I can not do anything. I want to change to correct email. I need a phone number.
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Just to clarify, when you open up Google/Gmail, does it automatically sign you into another account itself?

Please reply back to me below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You know what B. Rath I only feel like getting f**ked out of 36$ today. Take it and I will accept that Google is gone forever.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

OK. First off, please open up www.gmail.com; after you are signed in to the other account, click on the blue icon/email address at the top-right corner of the page, and click "Sign out".

You will then be signed out of that account, and brought back to the login page.

There, click "Sign in with another account" at the bottom, and then sign in to your own account accordingly.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

This should do it. Please don't worry; if you face any issues with carrying out these steps, just reply back to me below.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Do keep me posted on the results. Thank you.