Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have been asked to convert my facebook page (AJs

Customer Question

I have been asked to convert my facebook page (AJs Sunsetbarandgrill) I have tried to complete this but I tried to set up a new profile and it said I already had an account so I tried to use my current account and I was told I didn't have one, I have had my account for many years, how can I get this fixed ?
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Is the page in question set up as a profile now (instead of as a Facebook Page)?

May I set up a quick remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with the issue?

Please reply back to me below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK, call Me
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Please accept my apologies; I don't do phone calls on the service. However, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9561fbf1-1632-4cc4-9335-46d0f6697db3

Click 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom.)

OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected.

If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.

Thank you.

Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

It looks like you are having some issues with downloading/running the remote file, so I have closed out the session now. Do leave me a reply when you are available next, and we will take this further. Thank you.

Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Also, could you confirm if you OPENED the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded at the very bottom of your Chrome window, after joining the remote session?

Do keep me posted.