Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I accidentally deleted my yahoo account and cannot get it

Customer Question

I accidentally deleted my yahoo account and cannot get it back
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Before I can assist you with this, please tell me the following:

1. Are you using a computer with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or a Mac?
  2. How do you access your Yahoo Mail account? Are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010 or 2013? Or are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer or Chrome?

Also, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in recovering your Yahoo account while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know by replying to me here if you want this remote option or not. A rating is only required when we are done.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Jess