Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I downloaded version 10 and now having trouble sending

Customer Question

Hi, I downloaded version 10 and now having trouble sending e-mails from outlook 2003 version. Any suggestions. Thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. I believe that indeed this is caused by your upgrade to Windows 10 since a lot of people are having issues with your MS Outlook software in the new Windows 10. This problem can be caused by some incompatibility issues or with file system integrity issues that is caused by the recent upgrade to Windows 10.

Can I remotely access your Windows 10 computer so that I can directly fix the problem with your Outlook while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess