Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I 't know the email address when I signed on. In the past

Customer Question

I don't know the email address when I signed on. In the past I've used***@******.*** ***@******.*** and***@******.******@******.***
I never made the changes for google and now none of the above work. For several years I have used***@******.*** and***@******.***
Can you help me set up a new password ***** none are working with the above address and add my current email address or shall I try to just set up a new account???
Donna
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Donna and welcome

First as we can check in your browser for this, can you confirm it was Google Chrome you used previously to sign in?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,