jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in different email servers and clients.
50064670

I started out the day with 2 gmail addresses and somewhere

Customer Question

I started out the day with 2 gmail addresses and somewhere the 2nd address stopped working. I had shortcut to each but both kept going to the main address. I have in time completely forgotten my password ***** this made things go from bad to impossible. I have tried all the published things and NOTHING has worked and now all I get is "to many redirects" message and wanting me to reset ALL my Safari stuff which would then screw me up for to many other things. What if anything can I do to get back what I started with before it stopped working???
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel my account and forget the question. It's been an hour and so far all you want me to do is keep signing up for more things when all I wanted was just an answer to that one question. So PLEASE account, thank you
Expert:  jinsmn replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Do you know both Email addresses ?

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins