Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have made a mistake and 't have my email on my

Customer Question

I have made a mistake and don't have my email on my computer.I'll explain what I did
went into chrome>settings>advanced settings> touched some point on the screen. Was checking my Email and it is no longer on the computer. I tried Gmail>sign in or create an account>Entered my Email address>password ***** asked> gave my password ***** it wasn't accepted>selected forgot password>asked last password *****>rejected>selected I don't know> asked to enter Email where we can contact you.I do not have another email address. Should I create another Email address. Or can you restore my settings before I messed up. Thank you
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

you will need to supply an email address as they are going to have to manual review your account and send the reset instructions to this (it takes up to 48 hours)

Create a free account here

https://accounts.google.com/signup

And then use this email address as your email when requested.

Then once you have submitted the request, keep checking this new account and within 48 hours they will give you the instructions for the next steps.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you