Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

My computer is Windows 7 64 bit Outlook 2013 I have

Customer Question

My computer is
Windows 7
64 bit
Outlook 2013
I have inadvertently (and have no idea how) altered the size of the font on my emails, so that as soon as I hit the 'reply' key, the font of the pane reduces to so small it is unreadable.
How can I restore the previous letter sizes.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. After hitting the 'reply' key, can you please press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and + (plus) on your keyboard in order to increase the size?

; if needed, press those two keys a few times.

Solution #2:

- After hitting the 'reply' key, then click on the Home (or View) tab at the top, then click on the Zoom button / option there, then click on 100%, and check. Try any other zoom option as you'd like.

Solution #3:

- Press and hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard, then scroll up (and/or down) the scroll wheel, if any, on your mouse.

When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

If there is still issue, please reply at the box below, so I can troubleshoot further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,

Do you still need help with this issue? And/or do you have any other computer question/issue?

When you are available, please reply at the box below. Thank you.