Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My wife and I have acounts on the same computer. Her email

Customer Question

My wife and I have acounts on the same computer. Her email works fine. I can not send emails from my account. I can send myself an email and the only way I can receive it is to click on Send & Receive. I have been over this with my provider and we have checked all of my servers and they are correct. I have also tried to send emails using Suddenlink's email and it works fine. They say it is a microsoft problem. I have sent myself an email and waited 2 minutes to receive it and only receive it when I click on send & receive. I
think i have set up a Microsoft Account but I am not sure. My email address is ***@******.***. My telephone No. is xxx xxx xxxx. I am a beginner on
a computer and 80 years old. Thank You.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly? Thanks