toughguy9
toughguy9, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  A Post Graduate in computer science with over 11 years of experience in Data Recovery, Computer Hardware and Software
21067471

I am traveling in Ireland with my cellphone and IPad. My

Customer Question

Hi I am traveling in Ireland with my cellphone and IPad. My yahoo account is not working the message is connection to the server failed. My yahoo account is telling me to authenticate my account. I need to use these for work any ideas
Category: Email
Expert:  toughguy9 replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for using justanswer. This is Leela and I will help you with the question today.

The error message you are getting is related to communication with yahoo server and not with your account. I guess you are trying to use yahoo app. Can you please try to open a Web browser and go to mail.yahoo.com website and login and see if you can login to your yahoo mail or not.

Please let me know how things go?

If you still face same problem, if possible you can try on another device and check.

Thanks,

Leela