Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Cannot bring up email page

Customer Question

Cannot bring up email page
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. Are you having issue with your Apple device? or your Windows computer? etc.?
What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Is there any error or message?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Gmsil
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I do live online support. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No not comfortable doing that
I'm sorry. With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403
Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I would do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Otherwise, I can provide written instructions, then you can use it to troubleshoot the issue.
Can you please tell me what happens when you go to the Gmail email website www.gmail.com and sign in your gmail email address with your gmail email password *****? Is there any error or message?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Is your email the only thing doing this? For example are other web pages all working properly? What exactly happens when you go to Gmail? What internet browser are you using? What version of windows or mac are you using?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a house full of company & cant get to the PC right now. I guess I'm stuck. If you would just tell me where to go I can try when company leaves later on this morning. Sorry I don't let u on Team Viewer - that's the way it goes for me.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Don't worry I can help you without remote support but I need the answer to all of the questions I just sent you to do so. You can take all the time you need to get back to me.