Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I had my gmail booknarked on my kindle. Clearing its browser

Customer Question

I had my gmail booknarked on my kindle. Clearing its browser wiped out the bookmark and I have forgotten my password. Same difficult ulty with google plus. I am sure this is lame but I seem to need to be walked through it. I don't know if I have lost beheld emails and google plusses. Thank you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

First off, please open up the following link:

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/

Click "I don't know my password" and then click "Continue".

Follow the on-screen directions - are you able to reset the password ***** your Gmail account this way?

Do keep me posted. If you need more help, please use the Reply tab to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, I'd appreciate it if you could kindly take a moment to RATE my service by clicking on (and submit) a star rating at the top of this page. Thank you!