Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I never got this resolved! why does it say resolved i never

Customer Question

i never got this resolved! why does it say resolved i never talked to a clinician!
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

I am not sure what you see but nothing was marked as resolve here. Possible there is a mis type your looking at.

Can you tell me please the issue you are having?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for responding. I paid for a response but never got it and I got a message that it was resolved . So I went on again and repaid as that was the only way to reach a technician but the email ended prematurely and so I didn't know what happened and still no answers. Meanwhile the problem resolved and then I got your message.
The original problem was that I thought I was sticking a private email into the updates folder as I was trying to avoid my kids seeing it if they snooped. However the updates folder I suspect was not a folder at all but rather as it is named "updates".
Before I got your response the email was back. Thank you. I do not know how to rate you as I am thankful of your response here but I have paid twice now and not received any help with my problem that corrected itself. Please advise. Thanks
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, I do not see anything about a second question from you, and I am looking at our history, so possibly you misread this.

But if you do need anything else from me at all, please do not hesitate to let me know

Thank you