Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I cannot access my gmail ([email protected]). I tried

Customer Question

Hi There,
My name is ***** ***** I cannot access my gmail (*****@******.***).
I tried logging in 2 weeks ago with the password ***** had written down and it did not work.
I have recently moved to New Zealand from Australia so I no longer have my Australian mobile number and my recovery email address as this was my work email address when I was employed in Australia.
Is it possible to have a link sent to another email address so I can access these emails again?
Thanks
Natalie
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi Natalie,

It is possible to fill out the recovery form and have the reset sent to another address. If you would like, I can fill out the form for you and would need to ask you a couple of account related questions. I am sending you the form so that I can fill it out on your behalf..

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.