Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

OE keeps switching to work off line and thus mail doesn't get

Customer Question

OE keeps switching to work off line and thus mail doesn't get sent, Am currently using Windows 10
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome
As the first step as it uses internet explorer for this, please do the following.
Please do the following in Internet Explorer
Click Tools (the gear wheel top right) than Internet Options
Click on the General Tab and Delete all Temporary Internet Files.
Than click the Advance Tab and click Reset
Then restart the computer and let me know if it still does this please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Not sure if it worked as no discernible difference I'm afraid.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
so it still switches offline?I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard