Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I cant get in my emails but i get on the internet

Customer Question

hi i cant get in my emails but i get on the internet
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
additional 20.00 cant afford please help typing
There is no additional cost, so don't worry. Is that okay? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i go into optimum online and i see the page and how many emails and it goes like its gonna show the emails but just keep seeing like its trying but never gets on that page
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
with the emails
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
optimum online
Can I connect remotely to your computer without any additional cost, so I can fix your email issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
viet are you there?

Yes, I'm here. Did you see my previous reply: Can I connect remotely to your computer without any additional cost, so I can fix your email issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no i dont know much about computers can u walk me through texting me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im on a lap top asus
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is my first time using this service and i dont feel comfortable letting somebody having full control of my info nothing personal

I'm sorry. With remote support, you can see everything I do on the computer's screen, and we have an A+ service at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I would do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Otherwise, I can provide written instructions you can use for fixing this issue.

If you test opening Internet Explorer program, are you able to use your email in the Internet Explorer program?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no it doesnt open up in explorer only google chrome is my only brower
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you see i get internet otherwise we couldnt communicate

Are you able to go to the website optimum.net in the Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program)? Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am good with instructions i can follow them thank you do i have to disconnect or i will lose you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the big e program?

Yes, click on Start -> All programs -> Internet Explorer.

- Please bookmark this web page, so you won't lose me. Please try the following fix:

- Click on the 3-bar menu at the upper right corner in the Google Chrome program, then History, then clear Clear browsing data, then select "the beginning of time" at "Obliterate the following items from". Then check only the two boxes "Cached images and files", and "Hosted app data", then Clear browsing data

, then check email.

Please let me know. Thank you.

- If that does not work, click on the 3-bar menu icon at the upper right corner in Google Chrome program, then click on Settings, then scroll down at the bottom, then Show advanced settings if shown, then scroll down at the bottom, then click on the option Reset/fresh, and confirm

, then check email.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am going to try thks and i will let u know thks

You're welcome. Please take your time to try my suggestion(s), then let me know the result later. I will help further if there is still issue. thank you.