James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Help! Help! Help!

Customer Question

Help! Help! Help! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have three computers. The computer I am using now had no problem upgrading to Windows 10.
However, this afternoon I downloaded Windows 10 on my wife's/our family computer that has ALL of our records etc.
After watching Windows 10 download for an hour or so, it seemed to finish and told me that it was taking longer than expected to finish the download. Once that screen went away, the desk top came into view and continued to cycle through again and again and again and again and again and again...you get the picture.
The desk top appears, then it disappears, then it appears, then the icons appear and disappear, then the desk top appears, then disappears...and on and on and on and on...
I am, to say the least infuriated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing happens when I try to click on the "four square" Windows icon at the bottom left of the screen. The new Windows 10 page does not appear, as it does on THIS computer/my computer. It is my wife's computer with all of our family records, banking and, you name it, contains.
What can I do to get the computer to open to the new Windows 10 page and options.
Please tell me that this can be resolved.
Xxxx Xxxx
xxx-xxx-xxxx ***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. Can you press at the same time the 3 keys Ctrl, Alt, Del on the keyboard, then let me know what you see?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already did that...three times...and the same problem continues to occur.But first, if this is a Windows 10 issue, I will NOT authorize any payment to Windows. I will go to a local computer geek.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there?
I'm sorry. I'm not affiliated with Windows nor with Microsoft. I'm an independent computer tech.
When you press at the same time the 3 keys Ctrl, Alt, Del on the keyboard, does it show anything new?
Would you like to continue? Please let me know. Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am terminating this contact. I do not expect any charge being made to my credit card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Call me if
There is no contract. This is a one-time support session if you'd like me to help fixing this issue for you; we guarantee our service. Please let me know. Thank you.