Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Why am I getting emails signed System Administrator telling

Customer Question

Why am I getting emails signed System Administrator telling me I've reached the storage limit for my mailbox and need to reset?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. What's the "From" email address it is showing in those email messages?
What is it telling you to do? Do not do anything in those email message.
Can you copy and paste the content in one of those email messages here, so I can check?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

These are usually spam email messages. Hackers want to hack your email account and/or retrieve your personal information, so they send fake email messages. You should always ignore / delete any email message that you do not know or that you are not expecting. As long as your email is working fine, then you do not need to do anything. If you'd like me to confirm those email messages signed by System Administrator, then please tell m the "From" email address and copy / paste the content of one of those email messages here, so I can check.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.