Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

We are unable to get our email because we 't remember the

Customer Question

We are unable to get our email because we don't remember the info we gave when we first signed up. Now the system won't recognize us. What can you do to help get our email working again?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your email issues. Before I can help you recover your email account, please tell me the following as these are essential in recovering your email account:

1. Are you using a computer with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. Is this computer you are using now, the one you usually or regularly use to send and receive your emails?
  3. What is the domain name of your problem email account? I am referring to the part of your email address with the @ sign. Is it @live.com? @hotmail.com? or others?

Please let me know by replying to me below so that I can help you further. A rating is only required when we are finished.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Jess