Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

TO GET HOTMAIL USE ON MY CLEAN PC THAT IS VIRUS FREE--A

Customer Question

I AM TRYING TO GET HOTMAIL FOR PERSONAL USE ON MY CLEAN PC THAT IS VIRUS FREE--A TELIKIN CHROME LINUX COMPUTER.1 PLACE OVER CHARGED ME FOR NOTHING THAT THEY COULD DO.THE NEXT ONE IS HESITANT THINKING THEY WILL BE IN TROUBLEBY GIVING THAT SERVICE TO ME.-----I JUST WANT IT FOR A SHORT TIME TO IMPROVE MY MENTAL OUTLOOK SINCE I LIVE HERE LIKE A HERMIT ALL ALONE. I AM 71 YEARS OLD AND WHAT HARM COULD I DO TO HURT YOUR BUSINESS OR REPUTATION? YOURS TRULY ***** ***** .--EMAIL***@******.*** IS SO LATE TONIGHT , SO I DO NOT NEED A REPLY UNTIL LATER TOMORROW MORNING Around 10 am or so.
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
I can help you with that.
May I start a remote support session so I can troubleshoot the issue directly from your computer and get it working for you now?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
received code 95686 for password--now to go to that pageSubject: hotmail for my desk top
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome back!

Is that the reset code you received on your phone to get a new password?

What's the Hotmail address you're trying to get back into?