James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am having trouble with sending out a group email, it used

Customer Question

Hi, I am having trouble with sending out a group email, it used to work to send messages to 75 people. Now it only includes about 23 random people.i have a pc
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
If you go to your Contacts / Address Book, then open that group email name, then do you see the correct people in it or not?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or 10?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have Gmail,windows 8. And yes everybody is still in my contacts. Where I am right now I have no internet. I can get to it in half an hour though. I have the same problem on several different computers so I think it's the server (?) Google maybe???
Do you mean your gmail email address has this same problem on several computers?
Do you know if anyone else's gmail account has this same problem?
At the Contacts website https://www.google.com/contacts/
, then do you see the group name on the left? If yes, click on it, then are the correct people in it?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.