IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Can't recover my password email web account. I do not recall

Customer Question

can't recover my password ***** my email web account. I do not recall the answer to the security question. I desperately need to get in to retrieve TIME SENSITIVE information. I have had the account 20 years. The service is called 'mail.com' and can't find a phone number to call for DESPERATELY need help ! ! !
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

I am very sorry for the issue with your Mail.com account. There is a phone number for the Mail.com support, but it is reserved only for Mail.com Premium members (paid service). The number is: ***-***-****

If you are not a Premium member, they might not be able to help you. However, if you agree to become a Premium member, they might help you, so give it a try.

Alternatively, you can describe your problem in a contact form available on this link:

http://service.mail.com/shareFeedback.html?edition=us&lang=en&device=desktop

You will need to use any working contact e-mail address to receive a reply from the Mail.com support.

Good luck!

Regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Useless answer! I figured that out myself. If Mail.com is hijacking my account to become a premium member then they are an unethical service that doesn't deserve a single $ dollar of my money. And JustAnswer did not earn a fee as well.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

First, I do not work for Mail.com. Second, if there was any other way to get into a Mail.com account, I would have mentioned to you.

My intention was to help you. It looks like you don't need my assistance after all, or you are only trying to avoid paying.

Whatever it is, I will opt-out and won't be able to assist you further.

Regards,