Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I need to gain access to my Facebook page and delete a photo

Customer Question

I need to gain access to my Facebook page and delete a photo from it is very embarrassing. I can get access to my Facebook because I didn't recall my password. I asked for a new code in order to reset my password ***** tried to many times so I don't have access to my Facebook at this point I need to get in accidents. I need to delete The photo. I also would like to know who posted the photo
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. First, in order to delete the unwanted photo, and even to know who posted it there, you need to first regain access to your Facebook account. And you can only regain access to your account if you can successfully reset the password.

You also mentioned that you have already posted a remote access request here but unfortunately, I cannot locate such request. I can remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in recovering your Facebook account while you watch. I will submit the formal offer and please accept it so that we can do a remote session.

Please let me know so that I can help you further. A rating is only required when we are finished.

Best regards,
Jess