James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I used to use Hotmail, was forced windows live. then I

Customer Question

I used to use Hotmail, was forced windows live. then I got/installed office 2010, and want to use word 2010, it loads OK, but I don't see how to access my email from the internet. I got it to get it several months, ago, but if I switched between windows live and word-2010 it would take a long time for word to catch up the where the files were in live. I've just been using win-live (via IE), but would like to switch to office 2010, How do I do it? Thanks, ***** ***** Colorado Springs (old retired IT pro)
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean Microsoft Office Outlook email program?
What is the edition of your Microsoft Office 2010, such as Home & Student, Home & Business, Professional, etc.?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have office pro
remote session o
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4bf93e5f-d618-4473-b63a-a57cb3633be0
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Viet, It's been a long time. While I've waited, I've been trying to resolve the problem myself, and I think I have made it! Let's cancel this for now, and I'll get back if my solution fails. Thanks, Wayne
You're welcome. I do live online support. I can connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly on your computer together with you. OK, if you still need help with this issue later or if you need help with any other computer issue, please let me know any time. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks and good night.

Good night. Thank you for the update.