Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

How can i retrieve all my emails.Its all gone

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi,I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it is fixed.

Please reply at the box given below and type your queries/result at the box given below.

May I connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly?

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable with performing steps yourself. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think your help is a bit to late, and sorry to say it was not worth a cent the money I paid you, and why, because you didn't answer my question, but still had to pay you. My internet broke down while I try to run around for answers. The result, I was unable to use my computer and had a to call a computer technician to pick it up to be repaired.
Anyway thanks
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

I understand that your internet connection went down and you could not reply back to me on time.

But, I'm glad to know that issue is fixed now. Had you replied back to me, I would have helped you either on remote session or in the question and answer session.

If you have any other query like slow computer or pop up issues, I can help you at no extra cost at all.

I have a few suggestions regarding emails:

Please do not keep the same password ***** long period of time. It is always recommended to change email account password ***** 5-6 months.

Scan your computer using your anti-virus program weekly at least.

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you, Sandy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I went to a internet café and saw you still want to contact me. The computer company who is busy repairing my computer can have it repaired in only in a weeks time because thy are very busy. Thy told me that thy can retrieve all my emails. I hope they can do it because there is about 2000 emails on my computer.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Once you receive your computer, please check it and if you face any issue, please let me know. Thank you, Sandy