toughguy9
toughguy9, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  A Post Graduate in computer science with over 11 years of experience in Data Recovery, Computer Hardware and Software
21067471

I have deleted 30 messages today from a site recommending

Customer Question

I have deleted 30 messages today from a site recommending "Dental Implants" I have not opened them, but sent them to my spam folder. I rarely get spam messages, but for some reason have been the last few days. Is there a way other than sending them to spam that I can keep them out of my inbox?
Category: Email
Expert:  toughguy9 replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for using JustAnswer.

This is Leela and I will help you with the question today.

Which email service you are using?

If it is Gmail or Yahoo, you should be able to "MARK AS SPAM". Please let me know if you are able to find that option once you open the email message or not.

If you can provide exact email service you are using then I can provide exact instructions.

Regards,

Leela

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it's Yahoo
I have sent all of them to "MARK AS SPAM", but continue to hear from them.
Expert:  toughguy9 replied 1 year ago.

Can you please check TO ADDRESS from all the messages and also the subject and check if they are the same or not.

If possible, can you please post few messages in the chat for analysis.

Thanks,

Leela

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry, but I had already sent them all to spam and deleted that folder. I will probably get more of them in the morning or throughout the night.
Expert:  toughguy9 replied 1 year ago.

Ok.

Once you get more mails please share the details. If they are all coming from same email address then we can BLOCK emails from that email address and that would solve the problem.

Thanks,

Leela