Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

My e-mail account was hacked this week. I have been

Customer Question

My e-mail account was hacked this week. I have been attempting to call Yahoo for 3 days. I was given a number for Yahoo by Xfinity, but it turned out to be an imposter, who charged $214.98 to my debit card for supposedly getting the infection out of my computer by remote. When they sent an invoice to my computer for me to sign, I noticed that it did not have Yahoo on it anywhere and had my bank to stop payment. As a result the Yahoo imposter locked my e-mail account up, so that I cannot get into my e-mail. I cannot even change my password. I need help to get into my e-mail account and whatever else I need to do to remove these people from my account. I have missed 3 days work, because all of my work is in my computer.PLEASE HELP me to get into my e-mail account and/or give me instructions. when I call the(###) ###-####number given by a Yahoo website, I am referred to the same place where I started which ended up asking for my AT&T account. I do not have AT&T. Yahoo states that they never charge you a fee; how do I get a live tech support person for Yahoo? How can I find a legitimate phone number for Yahoo?
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannon get a response by e-mail, because I cannot get into my e-mail.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel my request and do not proccess my debit card
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi,I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue and understand how frustrating it is.

I will work with you until it is fixed.

Please reply at the box given below and type your queries/result at the box given below.

Yahoo phone support for US customer is the same number: 1-***-***-****

If you’re not in the U.S. or Canada, call Yahoo toll number at1-***-***-****.

If phone support team do not help you, I suggest you to please fill out Yahoo recovery form:

Click the link:

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?locale=en_CA&y=PROD_ACCT&page=contact#

Choose:

topic=password ***** sign in

Enter your Email address and then click Email under “We're here to help”

And fill out details.

Provide a working alternate email address as contact email address.

I'm certified tech and my job is to provide you with truthful and honest information. I hope you understand. Thank you.