michelleclive
michelleclive, Email
Experience:  I am a computer professional have fixed and handled email issues.
26798893

Let me first admit I'm computer challenged. With that in

Customer Question

Let me first admit I'm computer challenged. With that in mind, I believe I have been hacked. I can't sign in with my phone or lap top. A friend said they have been getting spam emails from me. I tried to change my password ***** that doesn't seen to work. HELP!!
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve the problem you have posted.

let me know on which account you are unable to login, let me know the problem a bit more in detail.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Lydjill