Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Having problems with my nfl.com fantasy team getting into my

Customer Question

having problems with my nfl.com fantasy team getting into my league have tried to email and call them no body calls back.tried to reach their tech line.i used my email and password ***** used for the last 3 years.i am in the pubpros league.they tell me that the league is full.yaaa I am in that league tooo.my email is***@******.*** my coommisiner is ken kurcharski.league id number last year was1326665.no response today on phone numbers they are closed I have to get in their to set my lineup asap heeeellllpp.thanx paul Krause.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need you to clarify what exactly is happening. You mentioned your email and password. Are you are having issues signing into your nfl.com account?