Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My windows live is not sending out Bcc from e-mail lists.

Customer Question

My windows live is not sending out Bcc from e-mail lists. What can i do?
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

There are several variations, causes, and solutions to this type of issue. I need to ask you some questions to narrow down what the exact issue is that you are having so we can resolve it.

1. What version of windows are you using. Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or Windows 10?
  2. What version of windows live mail are you using. 2011, 2012?
  3. When you try to send a message including BCC. What exactly is happening. Will it not insert the intended addresses in the BCC row? Or, after you insert them when you try to send the message, does it not go out?
  4. How many people are you including in the to line, and in the bcc line?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't rate appropriately you as you have not given me a solution. In answer to your questions
# ***** I have a Windows eight.
#2 I have a windows Live mail 2012.
#3 The problem in Bcc is sending e-mail lists....like 400 hr A. It appears to go into the Bcc line but if a 'group' is sent, it is not received by the recipients.
#4 one person is always in the 'to' line. mailing list in Bcc vary from four to one or two at three hundred.
To be honest there seems to be a problem with sending groups e-lists of more than two people not only in the Bcc but 'to' and possibly the Cc as well. Looks like it will send but nothing arrives.
When we checked on line this seems to be a common problem...but so far have seen no answers.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Thank for getting back to me. 400 emails attempted to send per hr.. Thats quite a bit.

Who is your email provider that you are sending this mail through? gmail, aol, hotmail, yahoo, etc.

Also, who is your Internet service provider?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not sending 400 e-mails at a time. The 400 hr A group has five or six people in it. My e-mail provider is videotron.ca
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Before I call you I need to have a sense that you have a solution....please read what I have already written. Thank you Dustin
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. Im not familiar with the videotron provider. I assume this is their webmail portal.

https://courrielweb.videotron.com/cw//displayLoginEnLegacyResidentiel.action

Can you log in to the webmail portal. And then, create a message and attempt to send it to the hr A group that you said had only five or six people.

If you log in directly to the webmail portal and try to send a group message using BCC. Will it let you end it from the portal?

This is a very important test, as this will tell us whether the issue is with Windows Live mail, or whether the issue is with your ISP blocking group mail. Once we know that answer, we will also know the solution. Let me know the results of this test when you can.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dustin,
Have already check out my internet provider the problem is in the Bcc of the Windows Live Mail 2012. If you have a solution let me know. Apparently from my research on the web it is a common problem. So if the only solution you have is finding another e-mail system...already exploring that option. If not thank you. I will rate you when you have or do not have a solution. Thanks, Kyra