A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Computer Engineer
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.
71208907

Made a gmail vault, then did a search and save my old emails

Customer Question

made a gmail vault, then did a search and save my old emails so i could edit then and save or delete them. now i have then in a matter file. i can open and read them but can't edit or delete them. am i doing something wrong?
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if you are not available now im confused. it said you were ready or in 8 minutes, now it says 10 minutes or within one day.if you are not available with an answer now just let me know I'll be going to another service.
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! I apologize about the wait for a response. I have just signed on and saw your question available. Would you still like to arrange for the phone call?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yers or email me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
whats your number
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

I sent the phone call offer, all you would need to do is to let me know what a good contact number for you would be

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you guys said $5 good faith $, then charged me $42, sent me an answer then blocked the answer for another $20 to talk to me.just email me your answer that i already paid for