Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Yesterday I upgraded to a new Iphone and bought a Ipad Air

Customer Question

Yesterday I upgraded to a new Iphone and bought a Ipad Air at my local Verizon store. Data was transferred from the old Iphone to the the new phone and the Ipad at the store. Last evening, when I got home to my desk top, I didn't expect to be missing my data from my computer and inadvertently received a new gmail address (*****@******.***). I have since canceled that email address. However, I am unable to restore my email address (*****@******.***) to my desk top. I need help restoring my desk top to***@******.*** so it is in synch with my new iphone and new ipad. Please help.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. What happens when you sign in and use your gmail email address at the gmail.com website? Is there any error or message?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you