Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have a gmail account have sent emails to a regular contact

Customer Question

I have a gmail account have sent emails to a regular contact in the past few days with mail being returned after 24hrs. The email address they say I sent to is not the email address I used instead of @cleanxxxxx.com it comes back saying @cleanxxxxx.onmicrosoft.com I sent emails 24 hrs ago to other email addresses and they haven't been returned so it must just be this email address?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. That's correct. Some email address / website set up re-direction, so that it may direct to another email address / website. As long as you type the email address correctly, and that you are able to send email messages to any other email address, then the issue is that this email address / website / server is having issue.

Please let me know if you have any further question or if you need help with any other computer issue. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.