Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

How do I install a new secure RR account while exiisting

Customer Question

How do I install a new secure RR account while exiisting accounts including TWC aol earthlink and rr and active administrative accounts hacked and copied by others still active and being created***@******.***,***@******.***,***@******.***. and nancy.mccrackenat triad.rr.com
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your email issues. Where do you want to install this new RR account, in your computer's email program? Which email program are you using? MS Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013? Or Thunderbird?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back. You posted a gmail account. Do you want to add the new RR account in your Gmail account?

Please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Also, do you want me to remotely access your computer so that I can fix this problem and secure your accounts while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I noticed that you posted a duplicate question. Please reply to me here. I am still here to assist you further.