Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

How can I send emails that do not go directly to the drafts

Customer Question

how can I send emails that do not go directly to the drafts folder? for business I must send emails with blind copies to multiple addresses. The message in those emails and attachments disappear and I am left with only the adresses. This is a new occurrence. I've been doing this for years with no ptoblem. What's up?
Amy
I would prefer to speak to a person. This is the 4th time we have tried to get an answer with no success.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your email issues. Please allow me to help you with this problem of yours until this is fixed. Unfortunately, I do not provide phone support. I only provide chat support (like what we are doing now) and remote access support which is better than a phone call since I can actually see your screen and control your mouse (with your permission) to diagnose and fix the issues (all while you watch).

However, if you really prefer a phone call, please let me know so that I can step out to allow my colleagues who provides phone call support to assist you further. But please do not rate me negatively if you do not prefer my mode of service. I can request a phone call assistance for you if you really want it without rating me.

If you want to proceed with me, please tell me the following:

1. Are you using a computer with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10 or a Mac to access your emails?
  2. If you are using a computer (not a smartphone), how do you send and receive emails: a) using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Safari or Chrome? or b) using an email program like MS Outlook 2007 or 2010 or 2013?
  3. Lastly, what is the domain name of your email address with this problem. Is it @gmail.com? @yahoo.com? @hotmail.com? or others?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess