Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I currently manage my office's Facebook page but there

Customer Question

I currently manage my office's Facebook page but there was an old page existing as a duplicate. I need to merge both accounts but unfortunately we cannot access the Facebook account because no one in the office can remember the email address and Password
for the account. How do i gain access to the account?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

If you follow the reset procedure via my link below, are you offered any other options to reset the password? eg: Via a phone number?

https://www.facebook.com/login/identify

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Richard, nice to meet you again. I just followed the link. Email, Username or Full Name was asked for. I typed in the Full Name of the organisation since we no longer have the email. The search returned this result: "No Search Results
Your search did not return any results. Please try again with other information."
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there again!

Ok, its not going to be possible then sorry. If you cannot pass this, and do not have the email, there is no way to reset it. And if you cannot reset it you cannot access it to merge it sorry.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please i need to understand why about $40 was deducted from my card from service not rendered. I am really upset.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
for service not rendered, i mean.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

well services were rendered as I did answer your question correctly, even if its an answer you did not want to here, and one which you never rated, but for all payment questions please email customer service on***@******.*** as they can help you with this.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Excuse me, there is no transparency here Richard. The problem i reported was not resolved and you promised 100% solution. Please i had thought you guys were honest!
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

It cannot be resolved as you did not keep the account up to date and do not even know how to find it.... the service is to answer questions here which I did.

But again as I said there is no requirement to pay as we do give a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and if your nor satisfied about the answer I gave, keeping in mind there is no other answer then email***@******.*** to question the payment and request a refund if this is what you wish for.

Like I said, this is no problem.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will definitely follow this till i get redress. So many things are wrong here. First it was going to take 20$ to resolve the problem and the $40 was deducted even with problem unsolved. I came back here because i though i could trust you guys.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

I see you made a second question for the same thing, hence why you got a second charge. You should only make one question, when you make the second question you get of course a second charge. You see this in your list of questions This is why the additional charge is there so just email them for a refund on both and its cleared up. In the future just keep it to one question, a second one is not needed.

Thanks