Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Is it possible to get emails from my account that were sent

Customer Question

Is it possible to get emails from my account that were sent before July 26, 2015? Had received emails from Veterans and family members with information about veterans who were raised at Oxford Orphanage from the time the orphanage was opened in 1872 until the present. I was working on an Alumni paper that I hoped to have done by Veterans Day on Nov. 11th. I was about 90% complete when my drive crashed. I sent it to a company to recover the data and they said it couldn't be recovered. My only hope now is to get a lot of that info back through my email account. My account name is***@******.***. Would need mail from about March 1 to July 26. I would understand if it couldn't be done. It's a shot in the dark. Thanks, ***** *****
Category: Email
Expert:  mkc1959 replied 1 year ago.

iWith gmail, I can access all of my email from any computer. I think you should be able to access all of your email with a new computer. Gmail stores the emails on its computers. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions. If I have answered your question, then please hit the accept button so that I may be paid.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wasn't expecting a lawyer, I requested a contact with a google tech support. I really don't know how I got to you. Your answer doesn't help me at all.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Paul and thank you

Sorry about the issue you just had, your question is now in the correct place.

First, can you still sign into your Gmail account?