CompDoc
CompDoc, Information Systems Specialist
Experience:  I have used Microsoft outlook for over 20 years
39833143

Can you look up dating sites to catch my husband to see if

Customer Question

Can you look up dating sites to catch my husband to see if he is cheating? I think he might go on zoosk too
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Today I found in his spam dating sites, hooking up with other girl sites and the other night when I walked in the room he acted really funny on his phone and was hitting the back button so I didn't catch him on whatever site he was on. Can you really find out if he is on dating sites or been on back page.com?? I really need to know he has been acting really funny lately we have been together for 13 years we have three kids
Expert:  CompDoc replied 1 year ago.

You can look in the browser histories. If you search google with your question there are many pages that tell you how to look.