IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have my photo in my e-mail and am trying to send it to Our

Customer Question

I have my photo in my e-mail and am trying to send it to Our Time for my profile. When I put Our Time in the e-mail address place, the system tells me that is wrong. Please send me a correct e-mail address for your website. Your website is extremely unfriendly for people 50 years and older!
Category: Email
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Note: You may only use the rating button when your issue got resolved...

If you by change got disconnected from chat session, you may either check your mail or reload this page where its bookmarked

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Your question require a remote help so that i could connect you and give you the support. I request you to accept above service and start the session ...

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Please don't rate my service as i haven't provided any answer. I am waiting for your reply.

Just reply when you are back

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Dear sir,

Hope you are doing good. Since there is no response, i can't assist you properly

Iam just checking to see if you are still waiting for answer..

If you want to cancel question, please let us know

Thanks,

Fiyaz

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Incomplete answer. Please relist.
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know when you are available

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

I understand you want to send a photo to OurTime. Setting a photo to your profile cannot be done by sending an e-mail to OurTime. Instead, you need to do it directly at your OurTime profile window. Here are the instructions:

1. Sign in to your OurTime account

2. Click on Settings (located in the upper right corner) and then click My Profile

3. Your profile window will appear. There click on Upload a photo

4. Now click the Browse... button and then select a desired photo on your computer

5. Finally, click the UPLOAD button

6. Wait for several seconds and then photo will appear on your OurTime profile. You can repeat the same steps to upload more photos

If you require further assistance, I am here to help.

Regards,