Hi,I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.
I'm sorry about the issue.
I will work with you until it is fixed.
Please reply back to me by clicking "Reply to Expert" and type your queries/result at the box given below.
Reactivate a Yahoo account:
If you want to reopen/reactive a closed/deleted Yahoo account so that you can use it again, it's possible you can reactivate it as given under:
Recovery isn't possible if:
- The account was deactivated due to a violation of the Yahoo Terms and conditions.
- The account was deleted due to inactivity (you must sign in at least once every 12 months).
Reactivate your Yahoo account
- On a desktop or laptop computer, go to the Yahoo sign in page.
- Enter your Yahoo ID and password
- Click Sign in.
- Enter the CAPTCHA verification code if prompted.
- Click Re-activate.
It can take up to 24 hours for your account to reactivate. Lost account data, like emails and contacts, can't be recovered.
If you think someone else deleted your account, we recommend changing your password make sure your account's secure.
Please reply at the box given below.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.