Hi, I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.
I'm sorry about the issue.
I will work with you until it is fixed.
Please reply back to me by clicking "Reply to Expert" and type your queries/result at the box given below.
There could be various reasons for this issue.
Could you please tell me about your computer operating system? Windows Xp/Vista/7/8/10 or mac.
What program do you use to check your emails? Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, safari, outlook, outlook express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail or Thunderbird or other.
Please follow these steps:
On the iPad, go to Settings and then:
1. In then "Settings", please choose "Mail, Contacts, Calendars".
2. Select your email account.
3. Select "Advanced", located at the bottom of the list.
4. Select the "Delete from server option" and choose the minimum possible time given there.
5. Press the Home button to return to the Home screen.
If this does not fix the issue:
1. Go to Settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendars and then delete the email account.2. Reboot your iPad.3. Go to Settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendars - Add Account and then reconfigure the email account.
Keep me posted.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Please choose Seven Days there.
Also, please visit your email service provider website and delete the useless emails once from wembail server.
Keep me posted and remember to rate.
It will surely help you. Please follow all of the steps.
Please add this page to bookmarks/favorites so that you can reply back to me anytime.
And if you can take a second to rate my service(by choosing Stars), that would be greatly appreciated.
Hi,I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.Could you please tell me if you have followed the steps provided?Do you still need help with this?
If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, Sandy