CompDoc
CompDoc, Information Systems Specialist
Experience:  I have used Microsoft outlook for over 20 years
39833143

How can I transfer emails on a comcast email account to an

Customer Question

Hi! How can I transfer emails on a comcast email account to an oulook already established account set up to receive these emails
Category: Email
Expert:  CompDoc replied 1 year ago.

You have the comcast account NOW setup in Outlook? If so the only way to get the older ones are to forward them to yourself. There are 2 protocols in mail systems. POP and IMAP. In POP systems actually download each mail message to the specific machine you are viewing them through. You will need to forward them and open them from within outlook.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not a satisfactory answer. I know very well I can forward the old ones individually. But the problem is forwarding new ones automatically which I can do with [email protected] to [email protected] on Outlook. I cannot do it with***@******.*** to [email protected] on Outlook. You have not solved my question so I must ask under these circumstances will I be billed? Look forward to your reply
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As indicated earlier it is necessary for me to sign off because of a time factor. You may send your reply to my last question to***@******.***. Thanks. Ed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Responding to your question....the address is***@******.*** which emails I have not been able to transfer to outlook even though it was setup earlier.
Expert:  CompDoc replied 1 year ago.

Then my question to you is

***@******.***

Can you get into this email by comcaast website? Do you have that email going to outlook. If no. have you tried? Just trying to get more info to help understand the issue better.