Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

How do I access email from Google drive from work account?

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

Please explain your issue in more detail

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not know how to explain but I will try. When I go to Google drive I can see my 3 gmail accounts(2 work and 1 personal). When I click on the Google app at bottom bar I see 3 out of 4 of my gmail addresses highlighted. How do I access the 4th non-highlighted one. Through my other work account I can access my email from Google drive and my Google drive from email.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Does the fourth email address have a different email provider? (Does it end with something other than @gmail?)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The email address I cannot access is***@******.***.
I was asked to sign up for a new gmail account, which I did,***@******.***
From the drop down menu at the top right from gmail, I can access***@******.***,***@******.***, but not the fist address, above. I see the email account, but it is not highlighted.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
From Google+, I click on the Google Apps and then the Gmail icon and I am instructed to Choose your Gmail address. So, I enter***@******.***, and I get the message, "Someone already has that username. Try another." That is my email address. What's up?
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Are you sure that you are signing into that account and not trying to create a new account?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Too expensive of a program for me!
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I am not sure what you mean by your last response: "Too expensive of a program for me"

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to do a live chat and also do you can see what is going on in my computer but I don't want to pay 20$ more
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

We are using live chat right now.

Are you sure that you are signing into your account and not trying to create a new one?

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

We are using live chat right now.