Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have Google Chrome as my default browser on my computer.

Customer Question

I have Google Chrome as my default browser on my computer. I'm having problems with Google Chrome - it won't open websites. I can get to these websites fine by just going in through Internet Explorer. I want to delete (and perhaps reinstall - maybe, maybe not) Google Chrome, but I have my email through Gmail and I'm afraid that, if I uninstall and don't reinstall Google Chrome, then I will lose access to my Gmail account, Gmail history, etc., which would be disastrous. What are your thoughts/advice. Will I lose access to my Gmail, Gmail history, etc. if I uninstall Google Chrome?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

You will in no way lose Gmail or have it affected by uninstalling Chrome, they are separate.

You would just go to www.gmail.com within internet explorer and you can then sign in and access your emails there

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you