Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I did some free trials gems in some app game and I used my

Customer Question

I did some free trials for some gems in some app game and I used my hotmail account***@******.*** and I'm getting charged every month from the sites I did the trial for and I can't cancel my subscription without my hotmail account which I completely forgot the password ***** the sercurity question. I can't do it by phone either because I for my password ***** that account also l. I need help resetting my password ********@******.***
I have an alternative account I use today which is xxxxxxxxxxx
Category: Email
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

Since you can not use your phone or security questions this is the ONLY way to reset it:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Give as much detail as you can because if it cannot be verified you will not get the account back and this is the ONLY way.

If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or whether you can recover the account.