Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Have recvd over 2000 emails from hundreds of people using

Customer Question

have recvd over 2000 emails from hundreds of people using micro soft browser. Cannot seem to stop it
how can I block it??
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your spam issues. If you are using a Windows computer, like Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10, I believe your computer is infected with malwares that caused this spamming to your email.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can perform a cleanup and optimization of your computer to ensure that your system is in good shape and to secure your email account from spammers?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess