Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I need to create a new password account

Customer Question

I need to create a new password ***** my account [email protected] I am unable to send or forward emails because a card appears on the screen asking for my password ***** each time I put it in, it rejects it. Why should it be so complicated to create a new password?
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

On your macbook, if you use safari and go to gmail.com

Can you sign in on that page using your full gmail address and last working password?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I stay on the page and go to google to put in my account and password? I don't understand what you want me to do and how to do it.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

You should be able to open up a second page, or second tab within safari. That way, you can keep our page open.

Yet still use the second page to go to Gmail.com through safari. And then, try to sign into your gmail account using safari.

Once we know whether it will let you in via safari, that will tell us how to fix the issue with your mac mail program.

D.S