Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

My entire Gmail account disappeared-The user name was

Customer Question

My entire Gmail account disappeared-The user name was***@******.*** tried to
follow on line instructions and opened a new gmail account-with a user name***@******.*** my primary user name is***@******.*** thought the new account would help retrieve my lost***@******.*** but it has not.
Can you help?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Please try the following:

- When you are in gmail email, click on the person photo icon or click on the gmail email address at the upper right corner, then click on Sign out, then select the option to add account or to sign in a different account (scroll down as needed), then you can sign back in your previous gmail address.

- Or click on the website below and it will sign out the new gmail account automatically:

https://mail.google.com/mail/logout?hl=en

, then select the option to add account or to sign in a different account (scroll down as needed), then you can sign back in your previous gmail address.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you,